Investor FAQs

Investor FAQs

Show All
Where is Genomic Health located?
Genomic Health is located at 301 Penobscot Drive, Redwood City, CA 94063.
When did Genomic Health go public?
Genomic Health went public on September 28, 2005.
What exchange is Genomic Health stock traded on? What is your stock symbol?
Genomic Health is traded on the Nasdaq National Market under the ticker symbol GHDX.
When did Genomic Health incorporate and in what state?
Genomic Health was incorporated in Delaware in August 2000.
What is your most recent stock price?
You can find the most recent stock price for GHDX by clicking here.
What is Genomic Health's fiscal year-end?
Genomic Health's fiscal year ends December 31st.
Can I buy stock directly from Genomic Health?
No, Genomic Health does not have a direct stock purchase program.
Does Genomic Health have a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Program)?
No, Genomic Health does not pay a dividend and therefore does not have a dividend reinvestment program.
Do you anticipate paying a dividend?
The company has not paid any dividends to its stockholders since its inception and does not plan to pay any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
What is a transfer agent and how do I contact them?
The transfer agent is responsible for maintaining all records of registered stockholders (including change of address, telephone number and name), canceling or issuing stock certificates, and resolving problems related to lost, destroyed or stolen certificates. If your shares are held in street name (i.e. by your broker), you must contact your broker for these services.

You can contact Computershare Trust Company, N.A. via:

Standard US postal mail: Computershare Trust Company, N.A. Po Box 43070
Providence, RI 02940-3070

Overnight/express delivery: Computershare Trust Company, N.A. 250 Royall Street Canton, MA 02021

Telephone and Fax: Toll free in the US +1 800 962 4284
Telephone +1 303-262-0600
Fax +1 303-262-0700

E-Mail inquiries:
I've moved. How do I notify Genomic Health of my new address?
If your shares are held in street name (by your broker), you must notify the securities firm holding your stock.

If you hold stock certificates in your name, address changes should be submitted in writing by U.S. Mail to our transfer agent:

You can contact Computershare by phone at 1-800-942-5909. You may also send written inquiries to:

Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078

Alternatively, click here to send an electronic message using Computershare's secure, online contact form. Clicking this link will take you outside of Genomic Health's web site.
Who can I contact if I have questions or need more information?
You may call 650-569-2281 or send an email to
Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
You may call 650-569-2215 or send an email to .